After consulting with the Chester County Health Department, we will be resuming office visits on a limited basis starting Monday May 11.
We will be using the following safety precautions:
- You will be asked to wear a mask while in the office. NO sessions will occur without wearing a mask. Our staff will also be wearing masks.
- Don’t bring visitors. Only the identified client (and a parent or guardian if they are a minor) will be allowed in the office.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed before, during and after appointments. Maintain a 6ft distance between yourself and others.
- Appointments will be staggered to allow time to disinfect the office between appointments.
- Stay home if you are unwell. We ask that if you are showing symptoms you do a video or phone appointment or reschedule.
- These are for clients of Erik Young only. Gina and Moira will be offering video sessions only at this time.
Additionally, we will continue offering video sessions as we have been. Simply contact us to set that up for a given session.
We thank everybody for their patience and support during these unprecedented times. Together, we can continue to stay safe and thrive.
If you have any questions regarding this policy update, please feel free to call the office at 484-693-0582 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Erik Young, M.Ed, LPC